|Doesn't my city look wonderful at night . . .|
Hello Ladies! It has been a long time since I have written a real post here on my blog. I want to apologize for pretty much disappearing from my blog and twitter. The reason why I have been MIA is because I have not been feeling like myself, and I felt like I had no motivation. Many times I have tried to come up with something to write but my mind would just come up to a blank. Perhaps I was just feeling stressed with family and school that my mind had not been in a good mind set to write about the things that I love. I still feel like my I'm not completely here, but I figured if I began writing again then I will be back to my normal state of mind. Starting next week I will begin to put more makeup, beauty, and fashion post, hopefully that will help me get back to where I used to be. Until then let me just let you guys now what I have been doing for the past month . . .
My Current Faves and Life Updates:
- "Doctor Who": I am currently obsessed with "Doctor Who"! It is safe to say that I am now a Whovian. David Tennant is by far my favorite doctor *sigh*
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Popcorn: Yeah I know this sound odd but it actually really good!!!
- Revlon Lip Butter Lipstick in "Strawberry Shortcake": This is currently my favorite lipstick. I just love the pink color on my lips, I seem to wear it every time I go out. I can't get enough.
- I am not allergic to "Makeup Forever HD Foundation": I'm always on the search for a good foundation that will cover all my acne scars, because I heard great things about this foundation I decided to give it a try. But because i have sensitive skin I need a sample to see if I would break out. I used twice and broke out both times, I was dissapointed but then my mom said maybe it was stress and should wait till I'm more calm. Well I tried it a third time and it turns out I did not break out, which means it really was my stress making me break out. It is safe to say I will be buying a full size bottle with the birthday money my brother gave me.
- My 22nd Birthday: One March 3rd I turned 22, and it was a great birthday surrounded with the people I love. On the day before my birthday my best friends blindfolded me and took me to Madame Tussauds Wax Museum in Hollywood,California- where I mingled with very important and famous celebrities. After the museum they took me back to my best friends house where they had the most beautiful peacock theme dinner party. The table setup and decorations where just amazing!! There were feathers hanging from the ceiling that looked like they were floating in the air, candles on the tables, and a beautiful peacock feather centerpiece. My best friend made the most delicious chicken breast stuffed with ricotta cheese and spinach with marinara sauce on top of it, and mashed potatoes. My other best friend made a bunch of small cakes decorated it fondant in blue, green, and purple with a peacock feather made out of fondant on top of them, and a peacock cupcake just for me that was too pretty to eat- but I could not resist! They also gave me great presents! I can't wait till my new room is up to put everything they gave me on display. On the day of my actual birthday, I had a Italian meal (Lasagna, Salad, Garlic Bread) with my family and one of my best friends. We had this delicious Raspberry Mousse Chocolate Cake that was to die for! My parents gave me a new Laura Signature Tote Bag from Coach that I can use for school, my sister gave me a Betsey Johnson necklace, my brother gave me $50 gift card and a Betsey Johnson jewelry set, and my grandmother gave me hair accessories. It was also my brothers birthday ( he turned 33) so I gave a team jersey from his favorite baseball team. It was a great birthday.
|Peacock Cupcake my best friend made me . . .|
|My new tote bag that is perfect for school . . .|
|My Birthday Cake|
- I have been doing for reading than usual: I love reading, reading is my escape from reality and calms me down. So it is no surprise I have been reading more than usual to keep me sane. I am currently reading "Embrace" by Jessica Shirvington.
- My current favorite color combination is Coral and Mint: Two of my favorite colors combine give me a pretty spring/summer look.
- The Hunger Games Movie: Me and my friends went to the midnight screening of the movie and we all loved it!!
Since I will be getting back to blogging I would like to ask what would you like to see here? All suggestions are welcomed. Again everybody thank you for your patience and I hope that you wont be dissapointed with new upcoming posts.