Friday, February 8, 2013

Personal Post: First Week As A Fashion Student



My outfit for my first day . . .

     This week I began school as a Fashion Merchandising student. I was nervous and excited at the same time. Because after years of studying for something completely different I finally found what it was I meant to do. And this past Tuesday I began my way to achieving my dream. I spent almost two months looking thru my closet to find the perfect first day outfit. I wore a white lace shirt with a black leather peter pan collar, pink colored skinny jeans, and a mint colored bow pocket cardigan. For accessories I wore stackable rings in pink, mint and gold tones. A blue, pink, and creme colored flower earrings, and my Betsey Johnson necklace. Finished off with so black flats and used my Betsey Johnson school bag.

I declare that my first week as a fashion student was a success. I cannot wait to see all the things I am going to learn in my classes. Here is hoping for the best.





       

8 comments:

  1. Nice Blog :)
    Check out my blog at: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I like your blog as well.

      Delete
  2. Such a sweet post! Glad you enjoyed your first day :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really did. Thank you for the comment.

      Delete
  3. Totally a success!

    liveshivnow.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy your following your dreams! Too many people ignore their true calling. From what I see on your blog, you have many successful weeks in fashion to come. Good-luck! :)

    simplylinh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comment made my day. Thank you so much.

      Delete

Thank You For Making Me Smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...