I Went Shopping: March Edition. by mayrabarragan featuring LC Lauren Conrad
March is my birthday month so naturally I have received money, gift cards, and discounts in honor of my birthday. So with that money I was able to buy a few things for my always expanding wardrobe.
1. Elle Denim Jacket $20
- Every girl needs a jean jacket in their closet. It is a classic piece that can work with any season. I would always ask my older sister to borrow her jean jacket because it is good quality and it has a worn in quality that I liked. But after taking her advice I decided to buy one for myself. So I bought a Elle Denim jacket from Kohl's in a medium wash, that is more versatile for my closet.
2. Baby Blue Lace Fit and Flare Dress $24:
- I love lace and I love pastel colors. So when I saw this baby blue lace fit and flare dress I snatched it up. It reminds me of Alice in Wonderland, and it makes a great Easter dress. I bought it at Target, which always has super cute clothes and accessories. I love getting my skinny belts from there also.
3. LC Lauren Conrad Lace Crepe Top $10
- Another Kohl's buy. This time I just got a simple feminine ivory blouse with a key hole back and lace sleeves. I like ivory, white, and black tops that complete outfits. I like wearing this top with high waist skirts or jeans. It is a great staple piece.
4. LC Lauren Conrad Bow Smoking Slippers $19.00
- So let me be honest about these shoes. My actually bought these shoes for herself but she thought they were too young for her so she just passed it on to me. These are so cute that I can barely stand it. Smoking slippers are very masculine but with the bows it gives it a femininity touch and they are so comfortable and on trend right now.
5. Vintage 1973 Avon Porcelain Locket $10
- Out of everything I bought this month, this has been my favorite! It is a 1973 gold porcelain locket. My first ever vintage find! I even have it in a special place in my jewelry armoire. This is a piece of jewelry that I will want to pass on to my daughters if I ever have any.