Thursday, April 10, 2014

Easy Outfit Combinations





     Life can get pretty busy, and when it does we have temptations to "let ourselves go" because we are either too busy or too tired to put a decent outfit together. Which is why I believe we should always have a few easy outfit combinations on hand for those days that we don't have the time to think about our outfits.


Outfit Combination 1: Preppy Chic ( Button Blouse+Printed Tank+Black Skater Skirt+Black Riding Boots)






     The first easy outfit combinations is a simple button up blouse, printed tank top, solid skater skirt and tall riding boots. Very preppy and very easy. Besides chances are you might have these in your closet already and if you do not you can easily substitutes the clothes for something else and still look amazing.

Outfit Combination 2: Relaxed and Trendy ( Kimono Jacket+Plain Tee+Jeans+Scalloped Flats)




     Kimono jackets are chic and in right now. Also they are so easy to style! You can make them dressy or casual. For this look I chose a more casual look. I chose a plain tee and dark blue jeans. With the kimono jacket over it. There are a few ways to wear a kimono jacket. For this look I belted the jacket at the waist to give me some waist definition, however the choice is up to you. 


Outfit Combination 3: Ready For Spring (Spring Dress +Denim Jacket+Scalloped Flats)





    Another easy outfit combination is a dress. This takes so effort whatsoever, all you have to do is put on your favorite day dress and wear a jean jacket over it. This outfit also makes it perfect for these warmer months we will be having.


     What other easy outfit combinations do you have? I would like to hear more options and ideas from you all.



1 comment:

  1. I'm someone who has lived a life seemingly in the background, I must say this final indignity I have suffered almost too much to endure. You see, I have been sickly and weak since the day I was born and doomed to go through all my life a weakling. I seemed to have always suffered from one illness or another and could never play with the other children as I so desperately wanted to. Mother always made such a big fuss over me, also, making the situation worse as the other boys teased me mercilessly after they saw it. I was browsing  the internet searching on how i could be transformed into a powerful when i came across the email of a man named Lord Mark. who was a VAMPIRE so I told him that I has always dreamed of becoming a  VAMPIRES, All i did was just to follow the procedure that i was been told, and i bet you that procedure I took change my entire life to something i ever desire, freedom, sickness free, pains free, fame, influence, connections and even more that i can. Thanks to Lord Mark. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Making Me Smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...