Saturday, November 19, 2011

My Favorites: Makeup Edition

I was feeling a bit bored the other day so I decided to put together a small list of some of my current favorite makeup products. My list is constantly changing so this isn't a solid list. I go thru phases on just about anything including makeup. Like right now I'm very into simple and natural makeup with smoky neutral color eyeshadow, black eyeliner and coral blush with pink lips.

My Favorites:

  • Primer: L'Oreal Studio Secrets Professional Magic Perfecting Base
  • Powder: Clinique Perfectly Real Compact
  • Foundation: Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF 15
  • Blush: E.L.F Studio Line Blush in Candid Coral
  • Bronzer: E.L.F Studio Line Bronzer in Warm
  • Concealer: Benefits Erase Paste
  • Eyeshadow: Urban Decay NAKED Pallet
  • Eye Primer: Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • Eyeliner: E.L.F Creme Eyeliner in Black
  • Mascara: Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara
  • Lipstick: E.L.F Studio Line Matte Lip Color in Tea Rose
  • Lip gloss: Clinique Long Last Glosswear SPF 15 in Kissy Fit
What are your favorite makeup products? Anything you would recommend to me or other people . . . .

2 comments:

  1. I love elf products, they are such good quality X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so want to try these now! xx

    http://mariamsbeautybase.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Making Me Smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...