Friday, November 18, 2011

My New Favorite T.V Show





Every Sunday at 8pm on channel 7 ABC


One of the many great things about fall is the new fall t.v lineup. Sure I was sad when my summer and spring shows like "Pretty Little liars" and "The Lying Game" were over but the hope of finding a new favorite t.v show kept my hopes high. Along with the return of old favorites like "How I Met Your Mother", "The Vampire Diaries", "Modern Family" and "Criminal Minds" I can always count on finding at least one new show destined to become a new favorite of mine and I was not disappointed. There was actually alot of new shows that I really liked such as "The Secret Circle", "American Horror Story", and "2 Broke Girls". But there was one show in particular that had me the second I saw it and that is "Once Upon A Time. . ."
 
"Once Upon A Time" is a fairy tale drama where the residents of Storybrooke,Maine are actually fairy tale characters who are in a spell casted by the evil queen where nobody remembers who they are and there is no such thing as a happy ending. Their only salvation being Snow White and Prince Charming's daughter Emma Swan who is found by Henry the son she gave up for adoption 10 years earlier who is the only one who knows the truth about the residents of Storybrooke,Maine. All thanks to a book of fairy tales that was given to him by his teacher Mary Margaret (Snow White).
I love fairy tales and fairy tale adaptations so it is no surprise why I fell in love with this show. There is alot more to the show than what I described above but because I do not want to give anything away I kept it short. I really recommend this show if you also like fairy tales like me or just need a new show to watch that is different from the usual drama and comedies. Have you seen "Once Upon A Time" ?, and did you like it? Or is there a new fall show that you liked and would like to recommend? Feel free to share. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Making Me Smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...