Welcome back ladies for another yummy recipe! This time around we will be making a delicious Italian Herbs & Cheese Chicken Pasta that unlike my last recipe that was something more healthy and quick to make- this recipes will take more time but not as hard as you may think.
- 1 Box of Penne Pasta
- Kraft Philadelphia Cooking Creme in Italian Herbs and Cheese
- 1 Bag of Broccoli Florets
- 1 Large Green Bell Pepper
- 1 Large Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Pound of Boneless Chicken Breast
- Olive Oil
1) Bring to a boil a big pot of water seasoned with a bit of salt; once the water is boiling add your Penne pasta.
2) While your pasta is cooking wash your chicken and cut them in medium bite sized pieces.
3) After you cut your chicken, go on and wash your vegetables. Cut your bell peppers length wise and wash and drain your broccoli florets.
4) If your pasta is done cooking; drain the pasta and take the pot back to the stove.
5) Once you return your pot to the stove, add 1 tsp of olive oil and add your chicken to cook. I seasoned my chicken with seasoning salt, garlic powder, and black pepper; but it all depends on how you like your chicken seasoned.
6) When your chicken is done add all your vegetables to the pot, mix it all together and cover for about 5 minutes to let the vegetables get tender.
7) After the 5 minutes uncover the pot and add your pasta and the Kraft Philadelphia Cooking Creme in Italian Herbs and Cheese. Mix it all together until the cooking creme is evenly spread.
8) Let the pasta heat up for 5 more minutes, turn off the stove.
9) Serve yourself a nice hot plate of pasta, add some Parmesan cheese to it. Pair it up with your favorite garlic bread and you have yourself a nice Italian meal.
Voila! There you go ladies a delicious meal that is sure to make you want seconds . . . or even thirds! With Valentines Day coming up soon this is a amazing meal that you can make to your loved one in a romantic dinner. Enjoy!