Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Ooh La La, My Favorite Beret . . .


             N'est-il pas joli!
Hey girls! I just wanted to write a quick post before class about my favorite beret. I love sparkly things like sequins, pretty bows, and I'm obsess with anything Parisian. So when I saw this beautiful sparkly beret on a trip to Lane Bryant with my mother I fell in love and I knew I had to get it. Even though I got this beret in September I couldn't wear it because the weather was still too hot here in L.A. That is until this Monday when the weather finally cooled enough to wear my beret. I wore it with my blue oxford button down shirt from American Eagle, black undershirt, gray skinny jeans, black bow flats, and a black sequin bangle bracelet my best friend gave me and I loved how cute I looked! I'm so excited to wear this beret with different outfits! P.S Do you girls like the new layout?



Me wearing my beret



7 comments:

  1. i am in love with the hat!! nice post :) http://pinkfrosting86.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute hat!! :D i would love to have a similar one, i am crazy about hats (all shapes and sizes ^^) :P it suits you very well :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice creative blog...

    http://jhilmildsaha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a gorgeous beret and blog! Love your layout!
    xx, Kels

    www.misscouture17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww thank you all for your compliments. It made my day =-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Making Me Smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...