Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Trend to Try: Knitted Headband


All headbands from forever21.com

Last year for Christmas my godmother gave me a pretty knitted headband in a dusty rose color with a flower on the side that was made by hand by my other aunt and I loved it. Not only did I love it because it was made from love but also because it was something different. At that point I hadn't really seen these around where I live which I found really strange because I think they are cute, but this year I've been seeing them sold in stores.

Me wearing my knitted headband
I think these are perfect to wear during the cold months. They keep your ears warm while still making you look cute. Think of it as a chic alternative to beanies. I like wearing mine on my "lazy days" with plain white long sleeve scoop neck shirt from h&m, with dark rinse skinny jeans and my tan Ugg boots. And I also like wearing my sisters red one with white long sleeve shirt, black skinny jeans, leopard flats and a red knitted scarf. But they are also plenty of stylish ways to wear these, the only limit is your creativity.

A example on how to wear a knitted headband.
 So give them a try this winter season, you might be surprised how great these headband really are, and they really do keep your ears warm.

1 comment:

  1. These headbands are so cute - keeping ears warm without looking silly sounds good to me! :)www.celestecohen.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Making Me Smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...