Tuesday, November 29, 2011

What's In My Bag . . .

My current bag
Hi girls! Ive been meaning to post a "Whats in my bag" article ever since I posted my "What to have your purse" article. But because of school essays, homework, and project I have not been able to post It up until now. The bag I'm currently using is a medium sized blue/gray-ish colored purse from Coach that I got on a trip to Las Vegas this July.


The contents of my bag
  What I have inside:

Hello Kitty Wallet: For some reason people give me alot of wallets so I change wallets frequently. Before this one I was using a long Jessica Simpson brown leopard print wallet that I still love but the one I'm currently using is a Hello Kitty wallet given to me by one of my aunts for my birthday. Where I keep I.D, credit cards, store cards, library cards, cash, and receipts.
Coach Reading Glasses: I have bad vision so I need glasses for driving or when I seat in the back of a classroom and can't see the board.
Ray-Ban Wayfarer Sunglasses: These sunglasses are special to me because they used to belong to my dad but he gave them to me last year and I love them so much.
Lotion: I keep a small travel size lotion bottle that I filled with some lotion from Gucci that I got from my sister.
Gum: I always keep gum or mints just in case I need some to freshen my breath or to wake me up when my attention is wandering during class.
Tylenol: I got a little packet of  Tylenol (Aspirin) pills from my campus student store that I have in my purse for emergency.
Perfume: I keep a small Ed Hardy Hearts & Daggers travel size perfume bottle that I got from a gift set that my aunt gave me. It smells so nice! I love it.
Keys: I always have my house and car keys in a cute Alice in Wonderland key chain that my sisters' boyfriend gave me.
Hair brush/mirror: I found this cute hair brush that has a mirror in it when I open it. Very convenient.
Hair clip, Hair tie, & Bobby pins: I always like keeping these in my purses for whenever I need a quick hair fix-me up.
Pen & Post-Its: Always good to have for when I have to write things down and I always have the pen un-clicked or with the top on so my bag does not get any ink stain.
Tissues: My friend gave some Hello Kitty tissues for Christmas 2 years ago that are just so cute! Luckily the tissues were big so I was able to cut them in half to make more tissues.
Glam Bag: I always keep my Glam Bag on me, for quick touch-ups.

What is inside my Glam Bag today?
I change my Glam Bag pretty much everyday. I always change the lip wear and the blush according to what I'm wearing that certain day.

Makeup Bag: The makeup bag I use is a small pink and white flower one from Clinique that I got this year on bonus time.
Powder: I always have this on me no matter what, it is probably the one item that you will always find in there.
Eyelash Curler: Curling your eyelashes instantly opens up your eyes, so I like using my Revlon curler to give them a extra boost if I start looking tired.
Blush: On this particular day I used a Clinique blush in Chestnut.
Lip Stain: Today I used my E.L.F Studio Lip Stain in Heartbreaker
Lip Stick: This was from the day before where I used E.L.F Studio Line Matte Lip-Color in Tea Rose. I just forgot to take it out.
Lip Gloss: This Stila Lip gloss in Grapefruit was also from the day before that I used over the matte lip color that I also forgot to take out.

And that's it girls! A look in what's in my bag. I hope you enjoyed reading it and I would love feedback and insight on what is in your bag. 

4 comments:

  1. First of all, nice bag! You can cram a lot in that and still look stylish.

    Always nice to see what other girls carry.

    http://www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really Cool.Love your Glam Bag!
    Reminded me to clean out my bag (lol)

    http://mariamsbeautybase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm jealous of your bag lol and everything you have inside it and the Hello Kitty bag is adorable! By the way did you change the layout of your blog, it looks great! =D
    http://classicbeautytales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone on your nice words =-) and yes Carissa I have a new layout, thank you for your compliments =-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Making Me Smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...