Monday, November 7, 2011

Guide to Creating Your Perfect Hair Routine . . .




What girl wouldn't die for Jennifer Aniston's beautiful hair?

 Hi girls! Sorry that I have been M.I.A for awhile but a lot has been going on in my life with school, family issues, personal issues, and currently in the process of re-modeling my room I have not had the time to write new articles until now. So without further a do I'll get started on this weeks article which has to to with creating a easy hair routine for your hair.

I know some people do not find it necessary to figure out a proper hair routine for themselves but I find having a hair routine figured out for yourself just as important as having a makeup, skin care, and beauty routine. So I'm going to share with you my hair routine that can easily work for you by just finding the proper hair products.

Step 1: Cleanse

Start by shampooing your hair every other day so that way your hair gets the necessary natural oils our hair produces. Although you shampoo hair every other night you should condition your hair every day from where your ear is down to the tips of your hair and leave it on for 5 minutes before you wash it out. This will leave your hair hydrated, soft and shiny.
*When it comes to washing your hair it is important to find a shampoo aimed at your hair type, using the wrong shampoo can give your hair the opposite effect that you desired. For example, I have straight hair that tends to lay flat which is why I use volume shampoo/conditioner to help my hair give the proper lift.
Step 2: Brush 
After you get out of the shower and towel dry your hair, brush it with a wide tooth comb. If you do not have a wide tooth comb a plastic paddle brush will work just as well. These two methods of brushing will prevent your hair from snagging or breaking because of the spaces between bristles of the brush and the space between the teeth of the comb.
Step 3: Shine & De-frizz
While your hair is still damp add a small amount of your favorite shine serum through your hair. Comb it out once more to evenly distribute it through your hair and let it air dry.
* If you blow-dry your hair you can do so after applying the serum to your hair. Just remember to blow dry with a round brush and with a low setting to cause the least possible damage to your hair.
Step 4: Finishing Creme

As for the final step, when your hair is fully dry flip your hair over and run a finishing creme through your hair to leave a neat and polished look to it and Voila! your hair routine is complete.

There you go ladies I hope that this easy hair routine will do wonders for your hair just like it did to my hair. Of course they are still many other tips to achieve beautiful locks that I will discuss about later but for now this is a pretty easy starting guide to help you find the right hair routine for you. Just remember to find hair products that work for you and you will have Jennifer Aniston hair in no time.

2 comments:

  1. Great tips :)Nice blog!
    Check out mine, hope you can follow back :)
    www.chicmodaglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you so much!, I just checked out your blog and its really great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Making Me Smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...