Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Miss Piggy for M.A.C

Isn't she GLAM!

After a short break from Hollywood Miss Piggy is back thanks to The Muppets movie coming out later this month. She has been seen everywhere from interviews, talk shows, t.v slots and even did a fashion spread for InStyle magazine wearing some of the best designers. To celebrate the big return of Miss Piggy to the big screen on The Muppets, her and M.A.C cosmetics created a limited edition online exclusive collection for Eyes featuring Miss Piggy Pink Eye Shadow, Penultimate Eye Liner in Rapid black & 36 Lash. To give you the fabulous look that Miss Piggy is famous for.
I for one am excited to see Miss Piggy back on the spotlight. When I opened up my November issue of InStyle magazine I was pleasantly surprised to see that the magazine not only gave her a small interview but a fashion spread. I love that she is so confident, fabulous and does not take any crap from anyone, and her love for Kermit is just so sweet awwww.

*I'm not being payed to advertise this. I just found it extremely cute and wanted to share it the rest of you.

1 comment:

  1. I love it when companies don't take them selves too seriously and do fun things like this. Looks awesome! X

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Making Me Smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...