|My daily skin care routine|
Once you have determined your skin type and found the right cleanser (it can be a bar or liquid, it doesn't matter) go ahead at wash your face with it and pat dry. This is to wash of dirt, grime dirt and leftover makeup residue from the day and aids the cell renewal process.
Step 2: Toner
After you pat dry your face you will take some of your toner in a cotton ball or cotton pad and wipe all over your face. The toner helps to minimize the look of pores, improves your skins texture and to wipe off the remaing dirt from washing your face.
Step 3: Moisturizer
As for you final step all you have to do is to moisturize your face and neck. This will keep your skin hydrated and soft.
Things to remember:
Along with following your routine daily they are also a number of thing you should not forget.
- Washing your face isn't enough to take off your makeup so take of your make up with makeup remover every night, no matter how tired you are.
- Try to do your routine twice a day (morning and night), if you do not have time to do it in the morning it is okay. Just make sure to do it every night.
- Do not forget sun-screen if you are planning to leave your house even if it is cloudy.
- Trade in your usual face cleanser for an exfoliate scrub every other day to remove dead skin cell.
- Give yourself a facial once a month for deep-down cleansing.