Monday, November 28, 2011

Random Thought. . . .

What a good looking couple!
This weekend I finally went to see "Breaking Dawn'' in theatres and I completely loved it. I especially loved Bella's & Edward's wedding, it was so beautiful! I wish my wedding would be like that. Even all the guests were dressed beautifully but there was one person in particular that made my jaw drop. No it wasn't Edward looking so handsome in his Tuxedo nor was it Bella in her stunning Carolina Herrera wedding gown, but non other than Alice Cullen. Alice wore a lavender beaded flapper style dress that was to die for, and styled her short hair with finger waves to complete her 1920's look. I love all different fashion eras, there is something in each of them that I love but out of all the different eras I would have to say that the 1920's are my most favorite. I love the glamour of that era, I sometimes wished I lived in that decade just to be able to wear a beautiful dress like Alice Cullen that looks straight out of The Great Gatsby. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Making Me Smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...