As I leave 2011 behind and enter 2012 with joy and hope. It is time to start fresh with new beginnings. And just like the majority of people I have come up with a list of resolutions to help me better myself. . .
1) Get Healthy: No surprise here right? Everyone has this resolution every year but few of us actually have the discipline to keep it. But this is something I'm really serious about, not just because I want to look better but because I want to take better care of my body. Instead of limiting my food intake I plan to watch my proportions , give up soda completely, make healthier options and cut off as much greasy as I can. And I will keep active by changing up my exercise routine I plan to go to the gym every other day. hike, cycle, swim, walk/run, and hike.
2) Overcome My Fears: I have certain fears that prevent me from reaching certain goals and dreams that I have so I hope with all my might that I will overcome these fears and insecurities so I can happily and successfully reach my dreams.
3) Become More Disciplined: I'm not a very disciplined person and even though I have gotten better at it I still have a long way to go. Perhaps because I have led a very easy life where everything has just been handed to me and because I was naturally a good kid that never took bad choices my parents never reprimanded me much and they would fix my problems whenever they could. It wasn't until I entered college that I realized that not everything in life will be easy, that it is up to me to make things happen.
4) Blog More: Okay so now that I'm getting a hang of how the blogging world works I have so many plans in mind to make this blog much better than how it is now. I also plan to do my first giveaway when I hit 50 followers so I'm really looking forward to whats coming to my blog!
5) Focus On Myself : This also is a very important one to me. I think it is time for me to really search deep into my soul and find out more on the person I am and focus on me. I should stop worrying about other people and focus on making myself happy. I have to remember that no matter what it is my life and I will be the one living it not other people.
Do you have any resolutions this year? If so what are they? I would love to hear them.