Time for another yummy recipe ladies. This recipe is perfect for those whose New Years resolution is to get healthy. And it easy and fast to make for whenever you are in a hurry.
- Wheat Bread (2 Slices)
- 1 Tomato
- Spinach (A handful)
- Light Mayo
1) Put both slices of wheat bread into the toaster, and toast to your preference.
2) While your bread is toasting cut up your tomato in thick slices and wash your spinach.
3) Once your toast is ready, lightly spread some mayo on both sides of the bread.
4) And finally add your spinach and tomato to one side of bread.
5) And finally sprinkle salt and pepper before you close your sandwich.
*Optional: Add a few avocado slices for more deliciousness*
Add some fruit or your favorite healthy snack (I added sun-dried tomato & basil wheat thins) to the side and you have yourself a good tasting lunch in a matter of minutes.