Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Random Thougth . . . .




School Supplies!!


In a few weeks I will be going back to school and it is time for me to do one of my favorite type of shopping, school supplies shopping!! I just love getting cute, chic school supplies and color coordinating to each class. As I wait for my financial money to arrive I can't help but already make mental lists of all the supplies and textbooks I will need for this upcoming semester. I'm pretty sure that once I gather all my school supplies together I will post a haul about it and who knows maybe I will do a organization post. . .
                                        XOXO, Mayra

1 comment:

  1. Not sure why, but I get giddy about school supplies too. And I haven't been a student in years!

    http://www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Making Me Smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...