Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Random Thougth . . . .




School Supplies!!


In a few weeks I will be going back to school and it is time for me to do one of my favorite type of shopping, school supplies shopping!! I just love getting cute, chic school supplies and color coordinating to each class. As I wait for my financial money to arrive I can't help but already make mental lists of all the supplies and textbooks I will need for this upcoming semester. I'm pretty sure that once I gather all my school supplies together I will post a haul about it and who knows maybe I will do a organization post. . .
                                        XOXO, Mayra

2 comments:

  1. Not sure why, but I get giddy about school supplies too. And I haven't been a student in years!

    http://www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Making Me Smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...