Monday, October 3, 2011

The Eternal Puzzle a Closet Full of Clothes and Nothing to wear: 3 Fool Proof Outfits



Photo from "The Devil Wears Prada"
 It seems like this little dilemma happens way more often than it should. I'm the girl with a huge closet and drawers full of clothes but can never find what to wear and I know I'm not the only one. That is why it is a good idea to have at least 3 go-to outfits for those days when you cant find what to wear.

Outfit 1: Casual Chic (Jeans, Solid colored plain shirt, Scarf, and Flats)
For the first outfit I paired up dark washed skinny jeans with a plain white tank top with detailing on the strap. As for accessories I chose a pretty floral scarf and picked red ballet flats for the shoes. And for jewelry since I have scarf included I decided not to include a necklace and instead just chose simple pretty circle dangling gold earrings paired up with a cuffed bracelet made up of the same circles pattern as the earrings. *Optional: If it is a little bit chilly outside put on a jacket or cute little cardigan over your outfit*

Outfit 2: Girly Casual (Dress, Flats/sandals, Dainty jewelry, and Side bag)

For the second option I chose a pretty creme colored dress with pink and orange flowers. Since I didn't want to over do the outfit and want the floral dress to remain the focus point I made everything else very simple. I chose plain gold jewelry that is pretty but doesn't stand out and some gold strapy sandals. *Optional: Instead of sandals you can go for some pretty flats and add a cardigan over your dress*

Outfit 3: Laid back Casual (Skinny Jeans, Graphic tee, Converse, Sunglasses, and Beanie)
As for the final outfit I put together a much more casual and bit more edgy outfit together. I just paired a  gray vintage looking Rolling Stones tee with burgundy colored skinny jeans. As for shoes I just added black low top converse. Since this is a much more low maintenance laid back outfit I didn't add any jewelry to the outfit but because I don't like my outfits to be too plain looking I just added a beanie to add to my head and some black ray-bans for a more rock n' roll feel. *Optional: Depending on the weather you can add a cool jacket over your outfit*

These are just a few examples of 3 quick fool proof outfits that you can have in your closet for those days when you cant find anything to wear. Although these are examples of my go-to outfits they might not be yours so I suggest to take the time to pick out a few go-to outfits from your closet and I promise you will be looking fabulous all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Making Me Smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...