|Completed Make-up look|
- Face Powder ( I used Clinique Perfectly Real Compact Makeup in 130 N)
- Blush (I used E.L.F Studio Line Blush in Candid Coral)
- Eyelash Curler (I used my Revlon Eyelash Curler)
- Mascara ( I used my Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara)
- Lipstick/Lip Gloss (I used my E.L.F Essentials Lipstick in Gypsy, and my L.A Colors clear lip-gloss)
After you have prepped your face (Moisturize and Sunscreen). Dust some of your powder all over your face and neck to hide any blemishes. *Shortcut: Instead of using a powder you can use a tinted moisturizer instead. It will be like hitting two birds with one stone and even better if it has SPF included.*
Following step 1 sweep a blush color in a C-stroke motion. You can achieve this by smiling at yourself in the mirror and start sweeping the blush at the apples of your cheek and sweep them upward toward your temples. This technique will gives your cheeks a more glowing defined look.
Next you will grab your eyelash curler (If you have one) and curl your eyelashes 3 times. First curl at the root of your lashes, then curl at the middle of your eyelashes, and finally you will curl at the tips of your lashes. After your done curling your eyelashes you will add 2 coats of mascara and one small stroke on your bottom lashes.
Finally finish of your look with any lip wear of your choice. Since the rest of your face is simple don't be afraid to use a bolder lip color to play up your lips.
And there you have it girls, a quick and easy look that anyone can easily emulate. That will make your natural beauty shine that will make you look beautiful no matter how much time you have.