Monday, October 3, 2011

A Quick Make-up Look For Girls On The Go:



Completed Make-up look
For this weeks post I have decided to write an article inspired by my best friend Diana who would like to do her makeup for school everyday but just doesn't have time. So I thought I shared with you my quick go-to makeup routine that I use whenever I'm in a hurry or too lazy to do my whole makeup. This make-up look isn't just for girls who are in a hurry but also for girls who are starting to use makeup and need a good solid start before they begin to experiment with different colors and looks. Lets get started.

Tools:
  • Face Powder ( I used Clinique Perfectly Real Compact Makeup in 130 N)
  • Blush (I used E.L.F Studio Line Blush in Candid Coral)
  • Eyelash Curler (I used my Revlon Eyelash Curler)
  • Mascara ( I used my Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara)
  • Lipstick/Lip Gloss (I used my E.L.F Essentials Lipstick in Gypsy, and my L.A Colors clear lip-gloss)
      Step 1:
After you have prepped your face (Moisturize and Sunscreen). Dust some of your powder all over your face and neck to hide any blemishes. *Shortcut: Instead of using a powder you can use a tinted moisturizer instead. It will be like hitting two birds with one stone and even better if it has SPF included.*
    
      Step 2:
Following step 1 sweep a blush color in a C-stroke motion. You can achieve this by smiling at yourself in the mirror and start sweeping the blush at the apples of your cheek and sweep them upward toward your temples. This technique will gives your cheeks a more glowing defined look.
    
      Step 3:
Next you will grab your eyelash curler (If you have one) and curl your eyelashes 3 times. First curl at the root of your lashes, then curl at the middle of your eyelashes, and finally you will curl at the tips of your lashes. After your done curling your eyelashes you will add 2 coats of mascara and one small stroke on your bottom lashes.
    
      Step 4:
Finally finish of your look with any lip wear of your choice. Since the rest of your face is simple don't be afraid to use a bolder lip color to play up your lips.


And there you have it girls, a quick and easy look that anyone can easily emulate. That will make your natural beauty shine that will make you look beautiful no matter how much time you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Making Me Smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...