Thursday, May 10, 2012

I Went Shopping: LC Lauren Conrad Mini-Haul





         


           Let me just start this post by saying that I love Lauren Conrad!! Seriously, this girl is my fashion soul mate. No other person has inspired me with my style as much as she has. So it is a surprise that I had not bought anything from her more affordable clothing line at Kohl's. After years and years of drooling over her line each season I finally took the plunge and made my first purchase from her LC Lauren Conrad line, and I cannot be happier!





           The first item I purchased from her line is this chiffon peplum vest in a dusty rose color. The princess seam makes it very flattering on my body, and very easy to layer. I love it so much that I wore it the very next day with jeans, white v-neck, leopard flats, gold sparkly bangles, and a long gold leaf necklace. I do wish it has a button or clip to close it with but it is okay, I can easily sew on a button on myself. I can't wait to find more outfit ideas!



         The other thing I purchased from her line is this gold-tone starfish pendant necklace with green beaded details, and simulated pearls. I am a Pisces so naturally I am attracted to the ocean and things related to it, which explains why I felt my heart stop when I saw this. I still have not had the chance to wear this but I am sure it will be soon since the starfish pendent makes it perfect to use in the summer.


         This may be the first time buying from the LC Lauren Conrad line from Kohl's; but it wont be the last time! I guarantee it. Have you bought anything from the LC Lauren Conrad line? Is he also an inspiration like she is to me? What have been your recent buys? Let me know in the comments below . . .



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Making Me Smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...