Monday, January 28, 2013

What I am Currently Reading . . .


Source



  This week I am currently reading a book that I am sure just about everybody has read.That book would be The Hunger Games. I have read this book at least 3 times already and my book shows some obvious worn. My new English professor e-mailed me a month ago to let us now we will be discussing the novel in class next month and it would be wise to read the novel in advance.  Since I am such a good student I decided to re-read the book just to make sure I do not miss any details.    

   Have you read The Hunger Games? Or have seen the movie? If so what do you think about it?


2 comments:

  1. I read all three books in a month! Can't wait for the movies to come out. BTW, love your blog. Check out mine? www.patronebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So did I. I had to read one book after the other. They were so good and I loved the movie. I would be happy to check out your blog.

      Delete

Thank You For Making Me Smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...