Wednesday, December 28, 2011

My Christmas. . .

My Christmas Tree
Hello everyone! Sorry that I have been M.I.A from my blog. I have been so busy since last week that I have not had time to write till now, but now I'm back and promise to update my blog as much as I possibly can. I hope you all had a great Christmas as I did with my family. On Christmas Eve my mom made our traditional Christmas dinner of tamales, pork beans (they taste better than what they sound I promise haha) and her famous potato salad. After we stuffed our faces with delicious food we waited till midnight so we can put baby Jesus down on is manger on our Nativity set.

After we have done so we can finally open our presents! Because my main gift this year were comforters for my new remodeled room and because I got a new scarf before Christmas my parents did not give me as much as other years but thanks to my moms' smart shopping skills they still gave me enough presents that would make any person happy. They gave me a few casual shirts this year that I love (A few are pictured below), pajamas and a pretty cupcake scented candle and black sparkly flats.
One of the shirts my parents gave me

"Difference is Beauty. . " true words have never been spoken  
Shirt from h&m

Another casual Tee my parents gave me.



Sparkle, Sparkle!
My grandmother gave a professional french tip manicure kit. My sister gave me 2 pair of pants and 2 pretty long sleeve slouchy shirts. And my brother gave me $25 that I hope to use to buy more clothes and accessories after I have saved enough money to go on a mini shopping spree.
One of the shirts my sister gave me, Sorry for the bad picture.


My aunt gave me the cutest Hello Kitty watch with 2 charms and  a long peacock charm necklace that I adore! My best friends also gave me incredible gifts! Diana gave me a garden scenario frame that is very reminiscent of Alice in Wonderland, that I will hang up on my wall once my room is completed. My other friend Lilo gave me a fabulous black sequin scarf that goes with my sequin bow beret and a eyeshadow pallet from E.L.F with the most gorgeous neutral colors that I can't wait to try out myself!

The necklace my aunt gave me.     




The eyeshadow pallet my friend gave me.
On Christmas day we woke up early for Christmas mass and had leftovers for breakfast and just relaxed for the rest of the day. So as you can see I had a very good Christmas this year, and I hope you all had a amazing Holiday and that you all got everything that you wanted and more! I would love to hear what you did for the Holiday this year so let me know down on the comments below.
                    XOXO, Mayra

2 comments:

Thank You For Making Me Smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...